Sunday, August 26, 2012

Updated Benchmarks

Made some tweaks to the first 2 phases of our Minecraft simulation. I felt the need to change/add more photos w/ brief explanations to help give the students more context. I can already hear my students asking me, "How old are those tools?" and "Where did they find this?" I have also decided to take out the column that asks the students to look for photos from today's world. I would rather have students focus on capturing images from Minecraft and making insightful, written connections.










4 comments:

  1. After that, currently that you are obtaining smart at keeping yourself alive you would possibly pay a while exploring caves and mining for valuable ores. or even you like fighting monsters and begin building elaborate weapons and traps. you would possibly even explode on associate journey to search out villages and temples and abandoned mine shafts, or commit to build a town or begin a farm. The opportunities and choices begin to become endless, restricted solely by your skills and imagination.How to Draw Tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great article, it reminded me of an experience I had with a
    minecraft servers that was incredibly fun. Those days were amazing, I'll never forget them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great article, it reminded me of an experience I had with a
    minecraft servers that was incredibly fun. Those days were amazing, I'll never forget them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!
    Minecraft Servers

    ReplyDelete